We have been retained by our client, a luxury womenswear brand on a new position for an experienced Workroom Manager to work alongside Production, Design and Technical team, reporting to the Production Manager working ins a busy and exciting Design Room environment managing the scheduled work load for the team. To work across all Ready to Wear including, retail exclusives, signature and private clients’ collections.
- Co-ordination of all work through the workroom.
- Ensuring the team produces the Sample Collection, adhering to critical path and standards required.
- Work closely with Design, Garment Tech, Grader and Cutters.
- Responsible for Special Orders, Alterations and any other small production runs that go through the workroom.
- Monitoring and managing productivity in the workroom and ensuring that reasonable deadlines are met.
- Responsible for machine maintenance, ordering, managing budgets and annual stock within workroom and general facilities.
- Assuring that quality of all samples and any, special orders have been quality checked and approved before leaving the workroom.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within luxury fashion
- Knowledge using Gerber and understanding Pattern development.
- Confident to manage a work room
- Strong communicator with ability to communicate well with all levels from CEO/Designer
- Good knowledge of illustrator and other office packages
- A passion for fashion and the brand
- Hard working with a can-do attitude and the ability to manage pressure
Apply for Atelier Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly