Sales Account Manager
Our client, a fast paced supplier to UK and International retailers and brands are looking for a young and dynamic Sales Account Manager covering accessories, based in the heart of central London.
The successful candidate must have a good understanding and experience working within a fast-paced fashion supplier to retailers and brands with at least 3-5 years’ experience, in accessories.
The Sales Account Manager Responsibilities:-
- Develop and maintain sales for the key account of which the candidate will have complete ownership.
- Responsibility for overseeing samples through to production.
- Understanding and identifying key trends and having the ‘eye’ for fashion
- Understanding of accessories range planning
- Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers for optimising open to buy
The Sales Account Manager Requirements:-
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Account Manager/Buyer across accessories.
- Able to work under pressure and prioritising workloads.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to travel at short notice for clients, evens and shows.
- Confident and outgoing with a passionate about the brand and business.
- Good attention to detail