- Work as part of an innovative design team
- Responsible for designing all over prints across multi-product collections for fashion market
- Responsible for proactively sourcing and creating new print ideas, identifying trends and predictions each season
- Re-colouring existing artwork and designs, putting ideas into repeat etc
- Develop a professional relationship with buyers and the design team
Print Designer – The Candidate
- Educated to Degree standard in Print Design (for Fashion Textiles)
- Passionate about Fashion and trend-aware
- Excellent research skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to develop initial concepts into finished print designs
- In-depth knowledge of this market and relevant product areas is essential.
- The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, energetic
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to – firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.