Menswear Junior Print Designer / Design Office Assistant
My Client is a well-established supplier of men’s casualwear to the UK High Street, they are looking for a Junior Print Designer / Design Assistant to join their small team. You will be responsible for general design and admin duties, tracking samples, developing trend ideas and producing CADs for presentation to buyers. You will have a passion for print and graphics and be a confident user of Illustrator and Photoshop to create print ideas. This is a great opportunity to grow within a company that has an excellent reputation and strong fashion product offer.
Menswear Junior Print Designer / Design Office Assistant - The Role:-
- Understand and identify the most relevant fashion trends
- Work on design and product development with the factory
- Present and take briefs from the high street buyers
- Understand garment construction and production constraints
- Produce detailed CADs and be passionate about print and innovation
- Develop new trims and fabrics, understanding of textile design is preferred
Menswear Junior Print Designer / Design Office Assistant - The Candidate:-
- You will be creative and trend driven
- You will have a commercial eye which complements your trend awareness
- Computer literate with CAD skills
- You will be a team player and able to build relationships
Menswear Junior Print Designer / Design Office Assistant - The Company:-
This is an excellent opportunity join an established business with a great reputation and a small friendly team, you will be given every opportunity to grow and develop as a designer, and work on some excellent high street accounts.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document formatstating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to – firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.