As Buyer you will be tasked with buying the most evolving category possible, electronics. This is an ever changing world where you cannot rest on your laurels and must always be asking what's next, and then delivering this.
Exciting retailer with a real affinity for the customer, are brave and bold in their decision making which they like to see reflected in their staff. Entrepreneurial by nature, yet robust enough with solid enough foundations to support their creative spirit.
As Buyer you will be responsible for
- Creating, Developing and Delivering Category Strategy
- Working alongside your team, delegating tasks to subordinates in order to reach overall goals
- Selecting suppliers, negotiating the best price whilst maintaining optimal quality and optimal product range to increase performance each year
- Always understanding technological advancements and how to present these to the customer for optimal returns
- Working with other business units to ensure a cohesive message is in place throughout the business
- Putting together the range for what is one of the most fun and lucrative retail categories to buy
The Successful Buyer will
- Have experience of electricals across multiple categories.
- Will have a great network in the electrical world both directly with brands but also distributors to ensure the best commercial decision is always made.
- Have a great understanding of what's next!
- Be an incredible leader both from a management perspective, but also from a buying and task based perspective by setting an example through day to day tasks such as negotiation and administration.
- Be able to commute to London on a daily basis
Working in the most one of the most exciting business units in the retail world. Never standing still and always evolving, working with some of the most innovative businesses the world has to offer!
Great London offices, great salary £55-60k and a great work life balance. Why would you not apply to this great retail business!