Wholesale Assistant - Multi-brand showroom - £22-27k
Based in Central London, my client is a very successful multi-brand showroom selling and distributing contemporary international brands to luxury boutiques, independents and department stores throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and outgoing wholesale candidate to join their team as a Wholesale Assistant.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is keen on learning, very process driven and has a 'Can-Do' attitude. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales team when needed and assisting with showroom maintenance
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Liaising with agents to make sure they have all necessary assets
- Booking and confirming appointments
- Handling any repairs and returns and making sure credit notes are processed
- Preparing weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
- Creating line-sheets
- Travelling to Paris and NYC for trade shows
- At least 2 years' experience in wholesale
- Passion for contemporary fashion brands
- Motivated team player with a 'can-do' attitude, lots of initiative and motivation, and looking to grow within a young, successful brand
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- Experience with using Excel
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Salary between £22-27k depending on experience
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.