Fast Fashion Womenswear Account Manager
Fast Fashion Womenswear Account Manager – The Company
Great opportunity for someone with a real passion for the womenswear fashion industry, ideally with a background in trend led, fast fashion. My lovely client is looking for someone from a supplier background who is used to managing across a number of key high street accounts; developing those accounts, building relationships and ideally keeping an eye on the market place for new business opportunities.
This successful womenswear fashion company is multi-faceted and this position is to work across some key private label accounts as well as on the branded side of the business, with their own in-house brand which sells in its own right.
Friendly, reputable business who give their Account Managers flexibility and autonomy to develop the role as they see fit. Great opportunity for someone to get their teeth into and really make their own.
Fast Fashion Womenswear Account Manager - The Role
- Predominately working with established own label brand, selling into high street retailers.
- Managing, maintaining and developing relationships with key accounts and existing customers.
- Developing potential new business opportunities including store groups, high street retailers and independent stores.
- Account managing some exciting private label key accounts.
- Present collections to clients, both new and existing, in the London based showroom as well as on location at a client’s own offices.
- Achieve set seasonal budgets/targets, liaise with the company buyers, designers, merchandisers and Sales Directors, and attend trade fairs etc.
Fast Fashion Womenswear Account Manager - The Candidate
- Previous sales experience within womenswear, is required.
- Must have experience presenting to customers in a showroom environment as well as in on location at the clients HQ.
- Proven track record in clothing sales into high street retailers is required.
- Looking for a dynamic, driven and fashion focussed person.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organised with attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- A passion, knowledge and genuine interest in young, women’s fast fashion is a must
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Fast Fashion Womenswear Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly