Assistant Merchandiser - World leading luxury brand!
A chance to join one of the most prestigious fashion houses in the world within their footwear category as an Assistant Merchandiser. High profile role for an established AM / Assistant Merchandiser.
Assistant Merchandiser role:
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will report directly to the Merchandising Manager and your main responsibility will be to plan the life cycle of products for both the retail stores and the online business.
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation / replenishment process
- Analyse sales and process orders
- Assess high volumes of numerical data
- Collaborate closely with the buying team
- Create ad hoc reports and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability
The AM candidate:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working at Assistant Merchandiser / Merchandise Assistant level
- Experience working within the luxury leather and accessories categories
- Commercially astute and an excellent team player
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly numerical and analytical skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary between £30,000 - £38,000 (based on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.
Apply for Assistant Merchandiser - World leading luxury brand!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly