Quality Assurance Manager
Our client is a fast paced and demanding sourcing office with global operations. They now have an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their office in Bangladesh. Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager, you will mentor and develop the Quality team within the organization as well as all existing and new suppliers, to ensure they meet expectations in terms of quality, cost and on-time delivery.
Quality Assurance Manager - The Role:
- Evaluate the manufacturing facilities and capabilities.
- Provide targeted training to vendors - ensure they understand the standards and are able to translate these requirements accurately into samples and bulk production.
- Proactively develop and implement initiatives to drive continuous improvement and support opportunities to reduce cost, reduce defect rates and shorten production time-lines.
- Establish and maintain robust working procedures with suppliers.
- Make commercial decisions, whenever necessary, in conjunction with Fabric / Garment Techs and the Merchandising teams.
- Set and manage any Corrective Action Plans wherever appropriate.
- Communicate regularly with the UK Technology teams on all quality-related issues.
Quality Assurance Manager - The Candidate:
- Engage with the culture of the business and have a passion for product.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships.
- Always be willing to help and operate with integrity.
- Bachelor Degree in Textile Technology and/or a extensive working experience as QA Inspector and strong managerial experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook)
- Experience in dealing with Knitwear, Woven, Jersey items
- Previous experience in manufacturing & sourcing in the Asia region
Quality Assurance Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary plus benefits
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.