This role is key to the sales of the client's products, their showroom is their shop window both in the Manchester site, national & International Trade shows. This support role is vital to all departments, sales, purchasing as well as QA. Some international travel may be required.
About the client
Our Client is a growing importer of innovative children's toys, crafts and stationery, both licenced and own brand that are sold throughout the world. They have been trading for a number of decades. They have offices and showrooms around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create show room displays
- Ensure all stock on show is reflects the current ranges and perfectly presented
- Work with all internal departments to procure samples from the warehouse
- Ensure showroom is prepared for customer visits, including refreshments
- Maintenance of sample stock system, including sample photography
- Planning and organising external trade show from initial booking to packing up to go home
- This role is a Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5pm role (except when travelling).
- A good eye for detail, super organised with a can-do approach
- Experience in creating show stopping displays is essential
- You must be motivated, passionate with a strong desire to excel and through experience, knowledge and team work seek out solutions
- Be creative individual who can thrive under pressure, with strong communication & team skills.
Great role for a creative individual, who wants to show case their creative talent