Online Client Supervisor - British WW Brand
A fashion forward, contemporary womenswear brand is based in East London and currently seeking a Customer Care Supervisor to join their team. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years' experience handling online customer queries and requests in a fashion related environment.
This fashion brand is highly sought after and a fantastic employer who retain their staff and provide internal progression and development.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customers
- Manage customer calls and emails in a timely manner, maintaining a polite and positive tone of voice.
- Responsible for all social media client queries
- Manage out-of-stock queries and ensure customers receive notifications as lines are replenished
- Create reports about queries received, processed and those that remain unresolved
- Ensure best practice by taking an active part in identifying and resolving systemic issues within the Customer Care team
- Manage the team working in the stockroom on order fulfilment - conduct all new started training.
- Take ownership of the stockroom - ensuring it is clean and tidy, managing all stationary
- Support the Logistics Manager with any invoice inquiries.
- Manage the Customer Service Assistant
- At least 1-2 years of customer care experience in a head office environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Computer literate and exeperienced with Word, Email and main Social Media applications
- Punctual, polite and a team player
- Solution focused
- Salary up to £27k
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.