International Wholesale Manager - British Luxury Brand
Established just a few years ago, our client is a very successful and globally recognised luxury brand with a huge international presence. We are currently looking to recruit a multi-lingual European Wholesale Manager to join their growing wholesale team.
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities within under-represented markets
- Analyse performance and review sell thru's
- Budget planning and forecasts; reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Product training and store visits, feeding back on performance and competitors to Wholesale Director
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitor and report on European market and competitor activities
- Fluency in European languages is a must to be considered - ideally Italian, French, Spanish and/or German
- At least 5 years' experience in Wholesale, Sales and Account Management
- Very strong relationships with buyers at key department stores and boutiques within Europe
- Track record of business development, commercial acumen, ownership and accountability with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Salary negotiable, depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.