Assistant Merchandiser / Luxury Fashion / London
Our client, the epitome of luxury fashion, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser. You will report directly to the merchandising manager. Your main responsibility will be to assist the planning of the life cycle of products for both the retail stores and the online business. If you are highly analytical, have a background in luxury/premium fashion merchandising then this is the next step in your career!
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation / replenishment process
- Analyse sales and process orders
- Assess high volumes of numerical data
- Collaborate closely with the buying team
- Create ad hoc reports and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working at assistant merchandiser/merchandise assistant level
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly numerical and analytical with well developed commercial and business acumen
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary between £30,000 - £32,000 (based on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.
Apply for Assistant Merchandiser / Luxury Fashion / London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly