We are recruiting for a commercially aware and experienced Print Designer to join a successful, committed and reputable supplier who design and supply printed woven and jersey fabrics to most of the UK high street retailers.
The talented, creative and hardworking Print Designer will be a part of a small design team creating collections of beautiful prints. You will need to be an excellent colourist and versatile print designer who can spot all the relevant trends.
- Working in co-ordination with the design teams in both UK and Turkey.
- Working directly with customers’ requests and efficiently achieving their goals.
- Colour designs in relation to customer needs, seasonal trends and palettes using software.
- Re-working designs if changes are required to specific customer needs.
- Mood boards to summarise latest trends.
- Design using both CAD skills and hand drawing techniques.
- Select from artwork from studios with existing team.
- Attending customer meetings when necessary.
- Competitor and vintage shopping - relaying information to internal teams and customers.
- Responsible for admin, personal housekeeping and archive.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Printed Textiles
- Abode Photoshop, colour software, general computer knowledge.
- Excellent eye for colour and trends.
- A proficient understanding of CAD patterns, repeats and also print separations
- Ability to deal with problems involving multiple variables in continuously changing situations.
- You should be focused, self-motivated using own initiative and be able to manage your time efficiently
Apply for Print Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly