Workroom Coordinator - Womenswear Brand - West London
We are looking for a driven individual to join a well-known and established luxury womenswear brand as their Workroom Coordinator. Your job will be to co-ordinate and efficiently run the workroom team, based in a beautiful location in London.
- You will be responsible for the co-ordination of all work that goes through the workroom. This means distributing the workload and managing the schedules of the team within the Workroom to meet required deadlines.
- Sample Collection: you will be responsible for ensuring your team produces the Sample Collection within the period and standards required. This will mean working closely with the Design Team and Senior Garment Tech to understand the critical path.
- You will be responsible for special orders, alterations and any other small production runs that go through the workroom.
- Monitoring Productivity in the workroom and ensuring that reasonable deadlines are met. If there is work assigned that cannot be completed, it is the responsibility of the Workroom Coordinator to discuss with the department affected. If labor is too low, the workroom coordinator needs to discuss this with Management (productivity / manpower / efficiency)
- Responsible for machine maintenance, ordering, managing budgets within workroom and general facilities. Please note this includes the annual stock take of items within the workroom location.
- Assuring that quality of all samples and any, special orders have been quality checked and approved before leaving the workroom.
- Previous experience within a womenswear Atelier producing samples to a very high technical standard
- Must be flexible, proactive and able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Highly results driven
- the Luxury Fashion industry
- Strong organisational skills
- General garment tech knowledge
- To have good knowledge of garment construction and manufacturing methods
- Good at leading a team of Pattern Cutters / Machinists
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.