Sales Account Manager - Nightwear
Our client is a leading supplier to many of the high street retailers. They are now looking for a Sales Account Manager to work within their nightwear business.
Sales Account Manager - The Role:
- Managing sales of the company’s products within a defined geographic area
- Ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings
- Collaborating with the Director in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company
- Establishing and managing effective programs and strategies to compensate, coach, and motivate team.
Sales Account Manager - The Candidate:
- A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred; or a minimum of seven years of related experience or training in textile nightwear industry, manufacturing; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Regular travel to and from meetings and site
- Flexibility and some unsociable hours depending on meetings and business needs
Sales Account Manager - The Package:
- Dependant on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.