Senior Freelance Designer
An amazing opportunity for a Senior Freelance Designer to work with a sophisticated luxury Indian brand having responsibility for providing the strategic direction for all womenswear product development.
From trend board to catalogue you will ensure the right product is delivered styled and marketed in line with your vision for the brand. You will work closely with the design team leading and inspiring them to design innovative customer focused and well-priced products, creating exciting commercial womenswear collections. You will also travel to India to work in collaboration with the teams based in Gurgaon. Selecting seasonal colour palettes, print direction, key shapes and Fabric ensuring all relevant trends are covered.
The successful candidate will need to have over 10 years' experience and worked previously with Indian Fabric and Garment Manufacturers.
- Market Analysis and Trend Forecasting of all Womenswear apparel and accessories including bags, shoes, sunglasses, scarfs, hats and jewellery
- Travel to India twice per season from 7-10 days to oversee product development
- Sharing your Vision for the brand with the design team ensuring all key items are covered
- The designer will be expected to design a capsule line right from concept to the final collection for every season
- Presentation and delivering a concise vision for the strategic vision of the brand to the international design teams.
- The ability to identify trends, colours, prints, lifestyle fashion habits and successfully fold them into the shape of the brand that sits comfortably within the brands demographic and taste levels
- Working with a highly skilled design studio, embroidery and tailoring unit in Gurgaon
- Key influencers are Maje, Ba&sh, Isabel Marant and amongst others.
Apply for Senior Freelance Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly