Wholesale Customer Service Admin - Multi Brand Showroom
Based in East London, my client is a successful multibrand showroom selling contemporary brands to luxury boutiques, independents and department stores within the UK & Internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Wholesale Administrator with at least 1-2 years of experience.
This is an ideal role for someone with strong admin skills and a solid understanding of wholesale processes. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Order inputting and confirming orders
- Working closely with the warehouse and liaising with logistics
- Managing re-orders
- Reporting on seasonal stock
- Allocating stock
- Liaising directly with Suppliers and Freight Forwarders
- Credit control
- Managing dispatches to customers
- General admin
- Must have previous wholesale customer service experience - order inputting, stock swaps and exchanges, managing deliveries, etc.
- Strong Excel skills
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Salary between £20-25k depending on experience + generous clothing allowance.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.