Gerber Pattern cutter
My client is a world-renowned fashion brand. They are looking for a Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their Central London team.
- Attend fit session
- Advise on methods of construction, sizing, fit and quality
- Lease with designated clients, pattern cutters, machinists and factories
- Problem solve any technical/production issues with factories and supplier
- Amend patterns
- Work to measurement specifications
- Placement prints and laces
- Develop trim templates for production
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong understanding of luxury branding
- Experience with draping on the stand and flat
- Skills in Gerber software above V8
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail
- Managing work priorities in line with business-critical deadlines
- Competitive salary and benefit package
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.