Global Wholesale Manager
An exclusive and cool, contemporary brand are recruiting for a Global Wholesale Manager.
Your new company
I am currently partnered with an exclusive and cool, contemporary brand to recruit for a Global Wholesale Manager.
You will be maintaining current and building new relationships within in the UK and Globally with emphasis on building the department store and boutique side of the business. The role will be a mix of direct sales and managing agencies.
Your new role
- You will work closely with the Directors and take responsibility for designing and developing the Wholesale Strategy.
- Manage the budgets
- work across RTW and build new and existing accounts
- take full responsibility for setting and achieving seasonal budgets
- be sales driven and sell the collection to all wholesale outlets in order to achieve targets
- Use your excellent negotiation skills to negotiate space, price etc and help grow the department store sector of the retail business
- Help to organise sales campaigns and manage
- Responsible from sales planning through to sell thru including training, and analysing and monitoring sales data ensuring that you are maximising opportunity for sales.
- Support the Wholesale assistant and manage their workload
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-5 years of fashion wholesale experience
- Sales driven and self-motivated
- Able to balance changing priorities
- Ambitious, with the need to succeed
- A clear communicator, able to build relationships with people of all levels
- Travel will be included
- Fully versed in Microsoft packages such as Excel, Powerpoint, SAP etc.
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.