Retail Area Manager - Ladieswear
Are you ready to put your leadership and business knowledge to the test in the fashion world? Our client is a premium brand based in London and they have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Area Manager to join their business. The role will be to manage and support specific stores in the region to achieve Company objectives by empowering Store Managers, promoting a customer focus culture to all colleagues which will assist to maximise sales and profit performance. This is a field-based role across the South of the country or the Midlands region.
MUST HAVE LADIESWEAR FASHION EXPERIENCE
Retail Area Manager - The Role:
- To achieve and exceed sales and profit budgets within stores and across the region through effective store strategy planning, monitoring the financial performance identifying opportunities, risks and taking action when required.
- Work with Store Managers to plan store strategies / layouts and ensure that promotions are implemented in line with agreed seasonal and promotional plans.
- Identify opportunities to increase the profitability of stores, e.g. reviewing stock packages identifying local opportunities, etc.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that operating costs are managed and controlled to protect profitability and ensure action is within stores to minimise stock loss.
- Work with Store Managers to ensure that consistently high levels of customer service are achieved and are continually improved within stores.
- Ensure that stores are staffed effectively and within budget to maximise sales and maintain high store standards.
- To monitor service standards within stores using available data, e.g. customer satisfaction, mystery shop, conversion and average spend repots and take action where a store is falling below the required standards.
Retail Area Manager - The Candidate:
- Looking for someone who can demonstrate good business acumen with a passion and track record for delivering results;
- A keen eye for detail and flare for VM to ensure the company’s vision is delivered within store;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to motivate teams and influence at all levels;
- The ability to make decisions efficiently and with confidence within company guidelines.
- You must have a full UK driving licence.
- Must have previous Premium Brand experience
- A strong people management focus
Retail Area Manager - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.