Luxury Eyewear Design Assistant - Midlands
My client, a leading eyewear wholesaler, is seeking a Design Assistant / Product Assistant to join their Head Office based in the West Midlands. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking for their first role in the fashion industry, or for a more experienced candidate seeking their next step.
- Working closely with the product team to take a design from concept through to production
- Assisting with the development of product and collections from briefs with buyers
- Working with licensed brands and adhering to strict design guidelines and approval procedures
- Identifying and interpreting trends to create product suitable for the optical market
- Managing critical path and delivery schedule for all new product
- Responsible for new product administration and paperwork
- Liaising with suppliers, primarily in the far east via email
- Stock control and monitoring
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Degree educated with a minimum 2:1 classification
- Flexibility to travel abroad when required
- The ability to write succinctly
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.
Apply for Luxury Eyewear Design Assistant - Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly