Merchandiser - International Premuim Retailer
My client is an international premium retailer, who due to continued success have a fantastic opportunity to join their growing international merchandising team based in their prestigious Central London offices .
This role is suitable for an experienced JM or Merchandiser who is highly commercial with a strong analytical background. The role will be working closely with the director of EMEA on delivering the business initiatives for the region. The key function of this role is all the reporting and analysis for the Russian markets.
This position has oversight of all technical and procedural aspects merchandise planning functions, including but not limited to: LFL planning, pre-season and in season planning, product analysis, improving forecast accuracy mix, assortment planning, identifying product needs and promotional analysis.
. Key Responsibilities will include
- Work with the EMEA Merchandise function with focus on analysing product sales trends to improve business metrics to including Promotions,best and worst performing Sku's and new product lines
- Coordinate a seamless relationship with all regional offices in regards to developing product level forecasts
- Direct the development of pre-season sales and gross margin that support product strategies. Ensure reconciliation of top-down to bottom-up plans
- Analyse historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities to business and recommend strategies to achieve financial goals
- Recap and analyse actual product results to plan and forecast in-season sales monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis
- Analyse financial performance to pre-season strategies and recommend strategic shifts as required
- Ensure regions collection structure and regional assortment are consistent with regional budget
- Work with EMEA merchants to ensure there is a consistent and aligned Sale
- Support roll out of TXT plan
- Cloud assortments
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a traditional merchandising business
- Knowledge of working within Russian Markets highly beneficial but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong understanding of pivot tables
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- The successful candidate must possess proven strategic, analytical and implementation skills
- Excellent broad-based business thinker who can collaborate effectively with peers and executive functional and senior business line leaders
- Ability to analyze, present and communicate information in a manner that allows informed decision-making
- Possesses an ability to understand financial measurements
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships and demonstrate strong listening, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work at pace, challenge results and information to identify challenges and seek opportunities
Apply for Merchandiser - International Premuim Retailer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly