We have a brilliant opportunity for a creative Designer for fast fashion at our design studio.
Our company supplies on line retailers also has its own brand which is (Pink Clove).
You will be passionate about trend and fashion, innovative in your research, translating lifestyle and catwalk designs. You’ll be prepared to challenge yourself and others. Working as a team, to deliver highly desirable product translating trends.
You will have a proven track record in clothing design with the ability to multi task.
The ins and outs
• Extensive research, collate and identify key trends. Be responsible for driving trends from initial concept to commercial garments.
• Strong fabric knowledge across jersey fabrics
• Experience in preparing and presenting design presentations to all levels within the business
• Creating fully spec design packs that are easily interpreted by our supply base
• Drive and implementation of trend and newness
• Accountable for managing deadlines and meeting critical path
• Direct product development with supplier base
• Trading aware and reacting accordingly to best and worst sellers
What you’ll need:
An extensive proven track record gained within a fast pace retail business you’ll be able to demonstrate producing original and innovative design. You will possess:
• Excellent knowledge of CAD software (including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Experience of Line management and team development
• Confident presentation & influencing skills
• Strong team player
• Ability to combine a number of research avenues – Pinterest, trend bibles, social chanel also inspirational trips to deliver innovative and commercial designs.
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding track record throughout their design career within fashion/ apparel, work well within a team, be strong minded and keen to contribute ideas. Sounds like you? Then apply now.
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly