This job with involve designing trend led ranges and collection for men's and kids
You will carry out research to stay ahead of trends in colour, pattern and shape.
A successful trend led sports brand covering apparel and footwear for men and women and kids.
- Will have a number of years' experience designing menswear and will ideally have previous experience designing for a fast fashion business.
- You will carry out research to stay ahead of trends in colour, pattern and shape.
- Trend lead retailer focusing on up to date information, expectation of demonstrating this through key blogs/ Instagram.
- Inspire and self-motivate bring newness with key ideas relevant to the brand to ensure department is in line with key competitors
- Confidently build the range with the help of your line manager and demonstrate good working relationship with your buying team and merch.
- Have a knowledge of fast paced/ trend lead work place, to be quick reacting you will be part of ensuring key product/ trend is landed accordingly
- Work closely with the print team alongside critical path to deliver key print for the season.
- Must continue to push and develop yourself within the role, help lead by example to less experienced members of the team
- An understanding of the Customer
- Contributing to the management of the Team, prioritising workload to ensure tasks are completed on time
- PC / Mac literate - Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, Word, Adobe Suite
- Factory ready tech pack creations (including AD technical skills)
- Confidently fit and approve garments
- Understanding of commercial garment / product construction methods
- Understanding of how to translate fashion trends into commercial product opportunities
- Knowledge of Buying calendar (critical path)
- Good interpersonal / communication skills
- Ability to motivate and develop team
- Organisational skills
- Ability to initiate, build and maintain great relationships with Buying, Merchandising, Garment Tech and Suppliers
- Good presentation skills
The opportunity to work for a successful brand, with a competitive salary and benefits.