Junior Garment Tech
Assist in providing full technical support to the business and ensure that the Company's Quality Assurance standards and Critical Path deadlines are maintained.
A successful trend led sports brand covering apparel and footwear for men and women and kids.
- Be multi-skilled and have an extensive range of product knowledge.
- Garment construction and manufacturing knowledge.
- Pattern cutting/grading skills and ability to advise clearly any necessary adjustments
- Able to assess garment fit and product/design suitability.
- Ability to complete in-house AQL inspections UK & overseas, where several locations and product types can be inspected during one visit.
- Knowledge of testing methods and standards.
- Knowledge of appropriate wash-care required for fabrics and finishes.
- Experience and initiative to make good commercial decisions.
- Good process management skills.
- Good communication skills/ strong team player.
- HND/Degree in fashion/textiles.
- Relevant work experience within garment industry.
- Experience, in QC/QA/Production/Pattern cutting environment.
- Involvement with an extensive range of products, liaising with both UK and international suppliers.
- 1 year minimum in experience in fabric/garment testing.
Competitive Salary and benefits and the opportunity to work for an extremely successful brand, which is sold in one of the UKs biggest retailers.