Wholesale Key Account Manager
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brands in North London.
They are looking for a bright, proactive and personable person to join their business as a Wholesale Key Account Manager. Working with some of the biggest retailers in the UK and Internationally, you will be responsible for nurturing those relationships as well as continuously maximising on sales.
You will currently be working in a sales role for a fashion business, and have a proven track record of growing accounts and numbers without compromising on margins.
Wholesale Key Account Manager- The Responsibilities
- Work closely with both UK and International Accounts
- Conduct buying meetings
- Create your own Critical Path and manage key deadlines
- Monitor deliveries and communicate any delays to customers
- Selecting product with buyers
- Suggest ways of reducing the price of the garment without compensating on aesthetic
- Ensuring development meets stockists requirements
- Following and tracking orders from suppliers
- Ensuring delivery dates are met
- Preparing appropriate documentation for incoming & outgoing deliveries
- Reporting to the Directors & Senior Management on progress/sales/orders
- Uploading product into concessions
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Continuously nurture relationships with buyers
- Mentor Junior member of the team
Wholesale Key Account Manager- The Role
- Critical path management / Excel / Speed / Proactivity / Organisation
- Has experience of costing garments- fabric/ make/ freight/ duty etc
- Proven account management skills
- Good understanding of figures and analysis
- Strong visual communication & presentation skills
- Strong affinity with fashion and trends
- Genuine passion for customers, retail, fashion, brand and product
- A self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination – a good sense of humour also helps!
This is a great opportunity that does not want to be missed. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org