Ecommerce and Marketing Manager
Exceptional Ecom & Marketing manager required for a small but very busy independent luxury boutique located in the heart of Chelsea.
There are technical abilities needed for this role but these can be easily taught provided the candidate is interested in Ecommerce and its use within traditional retail. They must possess the right positive attitude and be extremely literate in luxury fashion and its comprehensive language. This is a highly varied and exciting role and one that can really be made their own with initiative.
Duties will include:
- Management of the website (Magento 1.6.2)
- Management of the EMS (Mailchimp)
- Buying support to the director
- Copy writing for website and all marketing and PR campaigns
- EPOS management
- Exceptional customer relations
- General admin
- An excellent grasp of fashion and it's language
- Experience in working for a small company and being reactive to its needs.
- Faultless English, both spoken and written
Would suit a recent fashion grad with a hard-working mentality who will gain a 360 degree knowledge of fashion as a successful business, or someone who has had excellent fashion experience and is returning to the industry after a hiatus with a need for work-life balance.
Apply for Ecommerce and Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly