Senior Category Manager - Beauty
The Role as Senior Category Manager
- Develop and execute the category strategy and management of range, pricing and promotion.
- Ensure that the businesses' relative position is strengthened by developing a strategic position and vision for the category.
- Lead the team to undertake on-going assessment of the competitive positioning of the category, understand market developments and customer insight analysis, validate pricing decisions, and best present the category experience through all channels.
- Develop show stopping new products alongside NPD department to capitalise on market trends, satisfy consumer demand and grow market share.
- Conduct full and thorough category range reviews using available resources and execute them on time across all channels.
- Work alongside the key proprietary brands to develop NPD and market leading business plans to drive market share is this highly competitive category.
- Responsible for a small team to include management of performance and development through objective setting and guidance.