Account Manager - Home Textiles
Fantastic opportunity for a personable and passionate Account Manager with specialist knowledge of Weave and Textiles, the successful candidate will have a proven ability to nurture and grow existing accounts, build strong relationships and work on product development projects hand in hand with the customers.
Account Manager – The Role
- Build relationships with customers and manage development projects
- Work alongside the Design and Development Team, communicating to all parties
- Co-ordinate and manage critical path and key trigger dates.
- Present projects and ideas to customers.
- Work with the wider business to develop business strategy
Account Manager – The Candidate
- Experience within a similar role in account management is preferred
- Passion for Textiles and knowledge of weave structure is desirable.
- Confident critical path management skills
- Strong Negotiation and Presentations Skills
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.