Garment Technologist / Grader
This successful Leicestershire supplier and manufacturer is looking for a Garment Technologist and Grader to join their lovely team based in the heart of the Midlands Fashion hub. Supplying into some of the most exciting high street retailers and also producing a trend led brand this is a unique opportunity to develop your career within technology and feed your passion for fashion.
Garment Technologist / Grader – The Role
- You will be have some garment technology experience preferably with good sealing and garment grading skills.
- CAD system knowledge with Assyst, Vetigraph, or Gerber is desirable but training or time to reacquaint with the programs will be given.
- Knowledge of working across Jersey and Woven multi-product.
- Help with the day to day running and organisation of the sealing and grading for samples and pre and post production.
- Able to provide accurate specifications, amend and grade patterns with CAD and some manual pattern adjustments as required.
- Liaising with national and international clients regarding fit requirements.
Garment Technologist / Grader – The Person
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Sound knowledge of garment construction within a fashion environment, ideally with a background across Jersey & Woven multi-product predominantly ladies.
- Used to working in a fast paced design environment.
- Good CAD knowledge having used or currently using CAD program such as Assyst, Vetigraph or Gerber, training will be given.
- Good communicator at all levels with experience of liaising with UK and Offshore manufacturers.
Based in the Midlands they have an impressive head office that offers a fun, friendly and creative environment to work in. They have a small team which consists of sales, design and technical but are able to turn around garments rapidly, ensuring they remain competitive and ahead of the competition.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.