Fashion Account Manager
An opportunity as an Account Manager working for a leading, established Fashion Brand in West Yorkshire.
Your new company
You will be working for a leading fashion design company who have two successful in-house brands based in West Yorkshire. You will be working as a Fashion Account Manager for both brands maintaining relationships with the independent retail customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, ambitious and forward-thinking SME in the fashion sector.
Your new role
The role is varied and you will be responsible for managing the whole day to day sales and customer service function so you will need to be able to work on your own initiative and have been in a similar role previously. The idea candidate must be an accurate, organised and flexible individual who can proactively ensure we are maximising efficiencies and must prioritise their own workload whilst working in a fast-paced office environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Sales Office experience ideally from a similar branded product background
- Accurate with an attention to detail
- A proactive, positive and conscientious work ethic
- Previous branded product knowledge would be desirable, with ability and willingness to pick up and absorb product knowledge quickly
- Strong commercial acumen, results driven, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Logical analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels and maintain strong relationships with customers and sales agents
- A genuine passion and energy for both brands and their products
- Being an organised record keeper and administrator who follows up on activities
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, the opportunity to progress and bring on new customers for the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.