This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technologist to join a world class retailer covering ladieswear skirts and trousers, so good fit experience across womenswear is essential.
The successful candidate will liaise with internal departments to ensure that the highest standard of fit, construction and technical specification are maintained. Reporting to senior team members, the individual will manage and develop the supplier base with a view to maintaining customer satisfaction, assuring quality and minimising returns.
- Relevant experience as a Garment Technologist in Womenswear.
- Basic pattern making knowledge and excellent fitting skills required
- A full understanding of the Womenswear construction and manufacturing techniques
- A sound knowledge of fabric performance, testing and wash care
- The ability to adapt quickly to existing systems and build strong relationships with internal teams.
- The skills to work well in a demanding and fast moving environment.
- Is a team player and is also self-motivated.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills.
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude to work.
- The ability to analyse problems and offer solutions / problem solve.
- The ability to manage a constantly changing work load and be flexible.
- Computer literate with good Microsoft office skills.
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323 or visit our website at www.q-hq.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.