Administrator - Luxury Brand - £28k
My client is a luxury fashion house with a very strong international presence with boutiques and concessions in all major cities and department stores. This is a great opportunity to join the legal team, supporting them with all administrative tasks.
This is a fantastic role for someone who likes to take initiative, has strong admin skills and a can-do attitude. Your main responsibilities will include:
- A wide range of administrative tasks
- Managing the database efficiently
- Creating and managing electronic files for a various matters
- Managing all correspondences via phone and email in a timely manner
- Processing expenses
- Arranging travel and meetings
- Analysing statistics and compiling reports in Excel and Word
- You will be an extremely proactive self-starter who is flexible and always available when needed
- Proven track record in a fast paced and varied administrative role
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work efficiently and proactively
- Secretarial/PA experience is favourable
- Some understanding of trade mark law
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Salary up to £25k
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!