Social Media, Marketing & PR Specialist
An opportunity has arisen to be part of an exciting young team based in Kingston Upon Thames in a start-up. A high-end luxury woman’s sportswear company launching in November 2018, is looking for an experienced Social Media Marketing & PR Specialist.
Evveervital is looking for a creative candidate who will bring innovative ideas and has a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Working with a team of Designers, Product developers and the company founder
- Focus on the contents of blogs, in particular healthy lifestyles
- Execute social media strategies
- Attending PR and Marketing meetings to understand the brand in detail
- Create marketing campaigns and content ideas in order to gain an online presence
- Managing our social media accounts to maintain a steady flow of content
- Dealing with data analysis and comparing competitors’ content
- Confidently using specific software such as Photoshop, sprout, later and iconosquare.
- Create, update and maintain PR databases
Skills and Experience
- Understanding basics of data analysis
- Confident to work individually on set tasks as well as contribute as a team
- Creative, ambitious and motivated
- Must be professional, as well as a clear communicator
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Must have the minimum of 5 years’ experience in social media and marketing
- Competent at developing new ideas and implementing improvements
- Proficient with all Microsoft Packages and the use of technology
- Research skills are imperative
- A passion for fashion and sportswear
- Reliable, punctual and responsive and a quick thinker with initiative
- Able to maintain a proficient pace in a fast and busy environment
- Useful but not required, knowledge and experience using programs such as Hubspot and mailchimp or other additional programs similar to these
This is a very exciting and creative opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, creative, innovative and searching for a new challenge.