Watch Technician / Repairs - Quartz Watches
We are looking for a Watch Technician to join the Head Office team for this luxury watch and accessories brand known for their ageless and distinctively beautiful pieces. Apply today if you are a driven, engaging and tenacious individual looking to join a vibrant team in Central London.
- Dismantle, clean, prepare and reassemble quartz watches to a full service level
- Change straps, links and buckles and have the knowledge to set, adjust and activate all functions of a quartz watch
- Test and replace batteries and other electronic components and the ability to repair/replace movements, gaskets, crystals, cases and crowns
- Have extensive knowledge and the ability to use repair tools and testing equipment
- You will be responsible for all stock and machines in the workshop
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Must have knowledge of quartz watches and the repairs process
- Someone who is willing to learn and grow as part of a dynamic team
- Positive vibrant person who can be calm and focused when needed but contributes to the warm and jolly atmosphere of the rest of the team
- Salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.