Head of Quality Assurance- Menswear
1 day left
From inception our client has been producing high quality garments for Global Brands. They are known for the highest compliance standards, state of the art manufacturing facilities and world class technical know-how. They are now looking to recruit a Head of Quality Assurance for their Menswear Tailoring business based in Dhaka.
Head of Quality Assurance - The Role:
- Responsible for ensuring quality of product in every step of production from cutting to packing by setting quality standards and norms
- Ensure that quality of the delivered garments are in line with buyers requirement
- Ensure that entire quality team are aware of the quality requirement of particular buyers and supervise and train them to meet the quality expectation
- Develop Necessary QMS Manuals, Processes and Procedures to achieve the required quality level and Production Efficiencies
- Plan and handle quality assurance issues with minimum involvement of time , manpower and other resources while delivering optimum quality
- Maintain relevant information and records required to monitor customer needs, customer satisfaction, process capability and testing and inspection, and enabling the identification and traceability of products, environments and performances.
- Ensure that all preventive and corrective action required on failures, customer complaints and non-conformities are properly addressed.
- Represent the company in buying offices to clarify quality related issues if any
- Carry out periodic continuous Improvement Programs as agreed with the Management
Head of Quality Assurance - The Candidate:
- Approximately 10 years experience in the Industry of which majority of time should have been within Mens Formal wear.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to make independent decisions and work with minimum supervision
Head of Quality Assurance - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.