Ecommerce Manager - Luxury Brand
Wanted: Ecommerce Manager for a ready-to-wear and accessories brand inspired by French and British designs, based in slick West London offices. This role is ideal for someone with 3+ years ecommerce experience with a fashion industry background. Experience of Magento is a big plus!
This is a 1 year maternity cover. Salary is up to £35k depending on experience.
- Managing all digital content, ensuring everything is uploaded and merchandised
- Creating and executing email marketing campaigns
- Writing all copy for the website
- Working with an external agency to plan and execute digital marketing strategies such as SEP, PPC, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Creating all digital assets
- Responsible for the customer acquisition strategy
- Co-ordinate lifestyle and product imagery
- Deliver a high quality user experience and ensure consistency of Trading and Promotional messaging across all online Channels
- Passionate about online retail with experience in a similar role
- Experience with creating and executing email campaigns
- Excellent planning and product management skills
- Well versed in Google Analytics
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a great attention to detail
- Magento or Magento 2 is desireable
- Must come from a fashion background
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and be accountable for decisions
- Strong writing skills
- Salary up to £35k depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.
Apply for Ecommerce Manager - Luxury Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly