Our client is a brand of young fashion and childrenswear. They have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their business.
Assistant Merchandiser - The Role:
- Understanding and interpreting supplier critical path in order to identify potential issues.
- Raising contracts.
- Monitoring shipments to ensure timely delivery into store.
- POS sample management
- Updating and reporting on monthly launch availability
- Meeting preparation and note taking
Assistant Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Would be open to a new Graduate
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft packages
- Garment knowledge
- Retail/Manufacturing knowledge
- Good Numeracy and understanding of figures
- Work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driving License and own transport is essential
Assistant Merchandiser - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.