PRODUCT MANAGER, LIFESTYLE / SPORTS BRAND, LONDON.
Our client is a globally renowned outdoor and lifestyle brand situated in cutting edge offices in Central London. Fanatical about detail, style and quality. Their product is championed by many of the globe’s sports men and women. They fuse style with high tech to provide amongst the world’s best product in their field.
They are now looking to secure a Product Manager. Directly accountable for a specific product category, you will own the produce line from inception to delivery. Through in - depth market and consumer knowledge, via consumer research and on-site interaction with professional ambassadors; and close interaction with key internal stakeholders. You will manage all aspects of the product category offer on a global basis.
Your role responsibilities will include the below:
- Growing the product category highlighting opportunities to support the brand strategy
- Managing the product lifecycle to deliver brand KPI's
- Range planning on an annual and seasonal basis incorporating range architecture, product mix, product segmentation and margin to meet the brand objectives
- Working collaboratively with key teams across commercial, sales and planning, category merchandising, innovation, design, development, sourcing and marketing
- Identifying market opportunities and working with the innovation and new product development teams to build a commercial category.
You will have experience of working as a Product Manager within apparel, and or footwear / accessories at a lifestyle brand. Experience of technical product is ideal but not essential.
Apply for PRODUCT MANAGER, LIFESTYLE / SPORTS BRAND, LONDON.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly