Wholesale Administrator - Contemporary Brand - £22-25k
2 days left
A rapidly growing contemporary fashion house is looking for a highly motivated and organised Wholesale Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous fashion wholesale experience with excellent Excel skills and a strong understanding of wholesale customer service processes.
This is an ideal role for someone who is keen on learning, very process driven and has a can-do attitude. You will be accountable for providing first class administrative support to the wholesale team. As the Wholesale Administrator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales team when needed and assisting with showroom maintenance
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Managing sample deliveries
- Handling any repairs and returns and making sure credit notes are processed
- Liaise with warehouse and clients to make sure shipments arrive on time
- Manage all re-orders
- Create and manage weekly and monthly reports
- You must have 1-2 years' previous fashion wholesale experience to be considered for this role
- Driven and results focused
- Knowledge of UK & international wholesale markets
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Must have excellent Excel skills to be considered
- Salary up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.
Apply for Wholesale Administrator - Contemporary Brand - £22-25k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly