Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
1 day left
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team.
We would love to meet a results-driven individual with relevant experience who has an analytical mindset and an avid love of fashion. If you are looking to progress your career in a challenging and rewarding role as an Assistant Merchandiser in one of the leading high street brands in the UK, then this job is for you!
- Managing sales, intake, stock movements, markdowns (WWSI's)
- Working alongside the buying team to plan and trade various categories
- Liaise with the buying, VM, production and warehouse teams to manage allocations and stock
- Coordinate and present at weekly internal planning and trade meetings
- Management and scheduling of end of season analysis
- Supporting Merchandisers and Buyers with analysis to ensure SLS optimisation
- Optimising performance of store groups and liaising with senior stakeholders
- Development and management of other teams
- Will report directly to the lead Merchandiser
- 2 years+ in a Senior MAA role or Assistant Merchandiser role
- MUST have experience with WSSI
- Analytical mindset
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Can work calmly under pressure
- Confident decision-maker
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly