Affiliates Specialist - Contemporary British Brand - Up to £38k
2 days left
- Experienced Non-Manager
We are currently working with one of the most talked about contemporary brands as they are looking for an Affiliates Specialist to join their dynamic and continuously growing team. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all affiliate campaigns to drive traffic and increase revenue for the business.
- Develop the global affiliate marketing strategy
- Manage current affiliate relationships, liaising with them regularly regarding any new product launches or opportunities
- Manage the affiliate calendar and budget
- Analyse affiliate campaign activity to ensure there is a successful ROI
- Report on affiliate activity on a weekly basis
- At least 3 years' experience working with affiliates for a fashion brand or retailer
- Strong knowledge of the UK & international affiliate markets
- Must have strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Pro-active, self-motivated and results driven
- You must be able to multi-task with amazing organisational and time management skills
- Salary between £35-£38k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Affiliates Specialist - Contemporary British Brand - Up to £38k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly