Womenswear Designer - High Street Fashion
Womenswear Designer – High Street Fashion
Glasgow / Scotland
My Client is a well-respected supplier of High Street fashion who have a brand new opening for a Womenswear Designer to join their established team in Glasgow.
They are looking for a strong fashion forward Designer to join their multi-product team, you will have working knowledge of the UK high street retailers and a passion for jersey product.
You will be responsible for design and development of commercial trend led ranges, including garment styling, graphics and print, you will work closely with the customers to translate and understand their needs as well as being aware of trend direction and innovation.
Womenswear Designer – High Street Fashion - The Role:-
- Identify and develop the most relevant fashion trends
- Build excellent relationships with the High Street Buyers
- Present ranges and take Buyers’ briefs for developments
- Understand garment construction and production constraints
- Produce detailed tech packs and brief suppliers confidently
- Work on commercial prints and fabric innovation
- Work closely to build relationship with the team offshore
Womenswear Designer – High Street Fashion - The Candidate:-
- You will have a commercial eye which complements your trend awareness
- You will have a proven background with High Street Womenswear
- You will be experienced in a customer facing role, presenting to buyers and building relationships
- Computer literate with CAD skills
- You will be a team player and able to problem solve
This is an excellent opportunity join an established business with a great reputation and a small friendly team, you will work on some excellent high street accounts in a rapidly growing product area.
This position is based full time in the Glasgow Head Office, Flexible working will not be considered.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.