- Experienced Non-Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic PR & Brand Officer to join one of Britain’s longstanding Outdoor & Lifestyle Clothing Companies. This is the perfect role for someone with a proven track record in Public Relations to establish and grow the brand’s PR and media relationships.
The successful candidate will deliver significant increases in brand awareness and engagement by building credibility and cohesion for the brand through third-party promotion and endorsement.
• Working closely with the Creative and Commercial team to develop and execute a Media and Partnerships strategy encompassing PR, influential media, brand partnerships and events to raise awareness of the brand and drive engagement.
• Develop and manage relationships with key publishers and event organisers to generate editorial (PR) opportunities and to secure the brand’s presence in scheduled product reviews and features.
• Engage with key opinion leaders and influencers to drive endorsement of the brand through all relevant media channels.
• Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with select brands and other relevant organisations to extend communication reach and build brand awareness
• Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand direction and maximising all opportunities for growth.
• Creatively and resourcefully plan and organise key brand events both internally and externally, managing the budget, suppliers and analysing results and areas for improvement.
• Create engaging and on-brand content for Press Releases, Blog posts and printed literature that is exciting and reflects the brand’s tone of voice.
• Alongside our Social Media, Retail and Employee Engagement teams, build the brand’s community through communication, events, competitions etc.
• Take responsibility for the PR communication for the brand, presenting the brand strategy both internally and externally and ensuring follow-through of all campaigns, analysing results and highlighting ideas for future campaigns.
Ideally you will have around 4 + years’ experience in a similar role either working for a brand or an agency with branded apparel clients. You will be driven and passionate in your approach to PR with excellent organisation and time management skills, the ability to use own initiative, respond quickly to change and work well under pressure. Excellent communication and networking skills are required to develop and maintain beneficial, long-term relationships and you must be willing to travel for events so a driving license is required. A relevant Marketing or Business Degree is also desired but not essential.
Competitive salary that will depend on experience.
Apply for PR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly