Work is never entertaining unless you have a fun product and a forward thinking company to make this happen!
Currently looking for a fun-loving and focused Sales Executives to join a well-established innovative, design led distributor of an extensive list of entertainment brands, who are looking to support their continued growth.
Sales Executive – The Role:
- Build and develop long term business relationships with new & existing customers to maximise growth and provide excellent service levels.
- Actively seek additional business within the UK Retailer and Licensing sectors.
- Work closely with design and technology teams to ensure trends are identified and interpreted, that product is fit for purpose and sits within retailer profiles and price points.
- Reporting to the UK Head of Sales you will manage your own diary and be expected to travel across territory as required.
- Attend customer, stakeholder meetings and presentations internally and offsite.
- Liaise with the merchandise team to ensure all information is clearly and accurately communicated.
Sales Executive - Key Skills:
- Experience within a similar Sales Executive/Account Management position especially with a fashion or accessories focus, ideally with an understanding of licensed product and how this works within a retail environment.
- Proven track record of working directly with UK Retailers and or the Licensing sector.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills able to build relationships at all levels from client to stakeholder to peer.
- Excellent intuitive knowledge of license product, accessories and or apparel.
- Good problem solving, highly motivated, good team player, proactive, methodical and organised with effective time management skills to work in a fast paced working environment.
- Confident approach, loves a challenge and enjoys the direct contact with latest trends and design innovations.
- Ability to travel throughout the UK is essential to this role.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.