Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and successful supplier based in the heart of the Midlands fashion hub. Supplying into some exciting retailers they also produce a trend led brand of their own which is growing from strength to strength. A unique and rare opportunity has arisen for a Sealer/Grader to work on their multi-product, womens, jersey and woven collections.
Sealer Grader – The Role
- You will be an experienced Sealer Grader with proven knowledge of using a CAD system, working across women’s Jersey and Woven multi-product.
- Assist with the day to day running and organisation of the sealing and grading department.
- Writing specifications, amending and grading patterns with CAD, producing and sealing samples.
- Liaising with national and international clients regarding fit requirements.
Sealer Grader – The Person
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction and fashion, ideally with a background in ladies Jersey & Woven
- Used to working in a fast paced design environment.
- Excellent pattern cutting skills (manual and CAD).
- Experience in liaising with manufacturers.
- Highly organised and driven by processes.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Experience using Assyst or Vetigraph would be advantageous although training will be provided.
Based in the Midlands they have an impressive head office that offers a fun, friendly and creative environment to work in. They have a small team which consists of sales, design and technical but are able to turn around garments rapidly, ensuring they remain competitive and ahead of the competition.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.