Come and join this exciting fashion manufacturer based in North London, who are currently going through a period of expansion and are looking to widen their fun, young technical team.
They provide fast paced, trend led fashion womenswear to some of the biggest names on the high street and online. You will currently be working for a Womenswear Fast Fashion supplier and be an established Garment Technologist and Production Pattern Cutter, ideally working across woven and tailoring multiproduct.
Garment Technologist - The Role
- Create packs from new orders and document all information through to handing over to production
- Create make sheets and send factory pack to vendors
- Create specs from 1st fit onwards and update, amend and ensure all details are correct though to production
- To work closely with sales, production and design teams to suggest ways of reducing costs on garments
- To work closely with production and design teams to resolve make issues and ensure the integrity of the design is maintained
- To amend patterns from Buying Sample stage through to Factory Samples
- Complete Graded Specs and add further measurement points for the vendor to follow if necessary
- Ensure fit samples and patterns measure to spec
- Check Factory and In-house samples before handing over to production and amend pattern where necessary
Garment Technologist - The Candidate
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience required in a similar role
- You must have a thorough understanding of Manual Pattern Cutting
- Go- getter- someone not shy to get stuck in
- Ability to use Photoshop and Microsoft Excel
- Hold the ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Have a basic understanding of grading
- Computer literate- able to use Excel, Photoshop/ Illustrator
Garment Technologist -The Company
My client is a fashion manufacturer with a distinctive, young and commercial handwriting, who specialise in Womenswear. If you enjoy working in a small company of young, creative and motivated individuals and have the experience required, this could be an excellent opportunity for you! The company is expanding, so for someone willing to work hard they will be rewarded with quick career progression.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.