Sales Account Manager
Are you passionate about fashion accessories and hold experience of working within this product field? If so, you do not want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
You will be eager, driven, always showing enthusiasm in your day to day role. You will help to grow key accounts through being involved in the full life cycle of the product from the order being placed, to the order being in store and selling. Ideally you will be working with existing key accounts and you will be able to bring these contacts into your next role.
The ideal candidate must be a people person with lots of ideas on how you can continuously grow the business and existing accounts.
Sales Account Manager- The Role
- Develop and manage relationships with customers- existing and new
- Build and maintain strong relationship with factories; understand their strengths and work together to build the business
- Communicate in a clear and timely manner between customers and factories; as well as with internal departments
- Provide solutions to any arising issues to create a smooth working environment for customers and factories; escalate as necessary
- Manage key dates by customer to maintain on time critical path
- Maintain awareness of trends and competitor ranges
- Suggest opportunities to grow the business
- Negotiate prices and ensure accurate quotes encompass all necessary customer requirements
- Customer meeting preparation and follow up
- General administration
- Product Development
Sales Account Manager- The Person
- At least five years’ experience working in a similar role and with factories in the Far East
- Proven success of bringing on new accounts, and growing existing accounts
- Understanding of working with accessories is preferred but not necessary
- Understand the retail cycle with experience of working in a fast moving and reactive environment
- Demonstrate capacity to communicate at all levels of the business and with external customers; both verbally and via email
- Proven ability to manage multiple customers; meet deadlines, prioritise and take initiative
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Show passion for product
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent computer skills including Excel
Sales Account Manager- The Company
My client is a Design Led Accessories business, who very much champions a ‘work hard, play hard’ ethos. They pride themselves on interpretation of trends and the swift progression from initial design through to final delivery.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.