An exciting time to join this well-established supplier of Mens & Boyswear Tops and Shirts, as they are undergoing a period of expansion. Their customer base is long standing but growing according to the enhanced designs on which they pride themselves and which distinguish them from their competitors. Naturally this is backed up with a premium service to their customers, who are well known names on the high street. If you are looking for the chance to step up and join a team where you are valued and given the tools to succeed please get in touch.
If you have just come out from university and are looking to get your teeth into the industry, this is your chance to work for a nice fashion supplier.
Assistant Merchandiser – The Role
- You will be working within the team to assist on the growth and development of existing accounts.
- Assisting in managing the critical path & order book for one or more of their high street customers.
- Enjoy and service good existing relationships with both customers and manufacturers.
- Log and prepare samples, with a keen eye for detail.
- Assisting in attending customer fit meetings, helping in passing on accurate information to pattern cutters and factories.
Assistant Merchandiser – The Person
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role (production or merchandising) – from within a fashion/textiles supplier background. Candidates with placement experience would be considered too.
- Essential that can build strong relationships internally as well as externally, so with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Strong administration skills – attention to detail.
- Communication is key, must be confident and engaging.
- Ideally some technical knowledge regarding garment construction.
This role is recruiting urgently so please get in touch for more information.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.